Name: Thang D.V. Truong
Date of birth: 1979
1. Courses taught
- Automotive Electrical and Electronic System
- Theory of Automobile
- Automobile Structure
- Automotive Mechatronic Systems
2. Fields of interest
- Vehicle Calculation
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- Active safety
- Sliding moder theory, theory of on-road vehicle
- Cosimulation CARSIM and MATLAB,
- Adaptive control methods, active steering control, torque vectoring, handling dynamics
||Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
||Hanoi University of Science and Technology
||Helmut Schmidt University
4. Remarkable Published Papers
-  “A problem to calculate chassis frame of crane truck” – Proceeding of the International Conference on Automotive Technology 2002 in Vietnam.
-  “Study of roll oscillation of double-decker bus” – Proceeding of the International Conference on Automotive Technology 2005 in Vietnam.
-  “Apply Fuzzy logic on Evaluating Truck vehicle Quality” – Proceeding of the International Conference on Automotive Technology 2005 in Vietnam.
-  “Forecasting mechanical requirements to serve automotive industry up to 2020” – Proceeding of the 20th Scientific Conference Hanoi University of Technology 2008.
-  Truong, D.V.T.; Tomaske, W., “Active front steering system using adaptive sliding mode control,” Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), 2013 25th Chinese , Vol., no., pp.253,258, 25-27 May 2013.
-  Truong, Dang Viet Thang, Martin Meywerk, Winfried Tomaske, “Torque Vectoring for Rear Axleusing Adaptive Sliding Mode Control”, 2013 International Conference on Control, Automation and Information Sciences (ICCAIS 2013), Vol., no., pp 278,283, 25-28, November 2013.