THÔNG BÁO VỀ VIỆC XÉT CẤP HỌC BỔNG NĂM HỌC 2017-2018 CHO SINH VIÊN TỪ KHÓA 61 TRỞ VỀ TRƯỚC 1. Chính sách và loại học bổng Năm học 2017-2018 Nhà... Xem thêm
Name: NGO VAN HE
Date of birth: 4th Aug, 1982
– Fluid Mechanics
– Shipbuilding Technology
– Applying Auto-ship software for ship design
– Experimental fluid mechanics
– Experimental ship introduction
– Fluid Hydro dynamic ship, CFD
– Development of New Concept Non-Ballast-Water Ship (NBS)
– Effect of wind on safety of the ship and offshore
– Cruise and Car Ferry
3. Honors and awards
|Degree||Year of graduation||Field and university|
|Doctor||2013||Hydro dynamic ship, CFD/OPU Japan|
|Engineer/Bachelor||2006||Ship Technology/HUST Vietnam|
5. Employment record:
– 9/2006 to now: working as a researcher, lecture at Dept of Ship Building and Fluid Mechanics, School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
– 9/2007-9/2009: Master student at Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
– 10/2010-10/2013: Doctor student at Osaka Prefecture University, Japan.
– 11/2013-4/2014: Associate Professor Projects at Osaka Prefecture University, Japan.
6. Remarkable scientific projects:
– Development of a New Energy Saving Non – Ballast Tankers and Bulkers, OPU, Japan 2013, Researcher Projects.
– Development of a Minimum Resistance hull form for Non Ballast Ship, OPU, Japan 2014, Associate Professor Projects.
Ngo Van He, Ngo Van Hien: Application of the Auto-ship software for ship design (Vietnamese). 1003-2010/CXB/20-210/BKHN.
|No||Title of the article||Author(s)||Journal`s Name, Vol., Pages, and Year|
|1||A numerical model to study resistance of ships.||N.V.HeL.QuangY.Ikeda||The 5th APHydro2010, Osaka 1 – 4/2010, pp. 411-413|
|2||A Study on Application of a Commercial CFD Code to Reduce Resistance Acting on a Non Ballast Tankers – Part 1||N.V. He|
Proceeding of the JASNAOE 2012, Vol. 14, pp. 415-418.
3A Study on Application of a Commercial CFD Code to Reduce Resistance Acting on a Non Ballast Tankers – Part 2N.V. He
Proceeding of the 6th APHydro2012, pp. 264-269.4A study on developing the hull of Non Ballast Tankers with minimum fuel consumption in wavesN.V. He
Proceeding of the 5thAUN/SEED-Net RCNRE 2012, pp. 253-258.5A Study on an Optimum hull form in waves for a Non-Ballast Tankers and BulkersN.V. He
Proceeding of the 5th PAAMES and AMEC2012, No.NCS-01.6A Study on Application of a Commercial CFD Code to Reduce Resistance Acting on a Non Ballast Tankers – Part 3N.V. He
Proceeding of the JASNAOE 2012, Vol. 15, pp. 223-226.7Development of a Minimum Resistance Hull Form of Non Ballast Tankers and Bulkers in Waves by Using CFDN.V. He
Proceeding of the PRADS2013 on 20th – 25th October, 2013, Vol. 1, pp.422-428.8Optimization of bow shape for Non Ballast Water ShipN.V. He
Journal of Marine Science and Application, DOI: 10.1007/s11804-013-1196-8. Vol. 12 No3 Sep. 2013, pp.251-260.9A Study on Interaction Effects between Hull and Accommodation on Air Resistance of a ShipN.V. He
Proceeding of the JASNAOE 2013, Vol. 16, pp.278-281.10A Study on Reduction of the Wind Resistance Acting on a Wood Chip CarrierK.Mizutani D. Arai
Proceeding of the JASNAOE 2013, Vol. 16, pp.282-285. (in Japanese)11Development of an appendage to reduce the added resistance in waves for a large blunt ship using CFD
Proceeding of the JASNAOE 2014, Vol. 17, pp357-36012Added resistance acting on hull of a non ballast water shipN.V.He
Journal of Marine Science and Application, DOI: 10.1007/s11804-014-1225-2. Vol. 13 No1 Mar. 2014, pp.11-22.