Full name: Pham Xuan Tùng
Date of birth: 1986
Position.: Lecture, School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science & Technology.
- Master 6/2012 Program and Project Management, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Master 3/2012 Aircraft Control Systems, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Bachelor 6/2010 Aircraft Control Systems, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Fields of interest
- Flight dynamics and control, and unmanned vehicle system
- Robotics and automation, nonlinear system and control
- Navigation system
Honors and awards
- Certificate of Merit “The best international student in KhAI” in 2010
- The best report on topic “Program realization of AVL systems by using Google Map” on section “Information Technology in the design of automatic control systems” at the international scientific and technically conference Integrated Computer Technologies in the engineering industry ICTEI – 2010 in KhAI.
- Certificate of Merit in “Excellent study and active participation in scientific activities” in KhAI (2010)
- 3rd place at All Ukrainian Students Mathematics Olympiad on category Technical universities in 2008
- Scholarship for outstanding student in school years 2006 – 2012; Ministry of Education, Science Youth and Sports of Ukraine.
- Aviation law
- Aircraft Electricity And Electronics
Brief research background and working experiences
2013-present Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical and Space Engineering, Hanoi University of Technology.
2010-2012 Research Assistant at Department of Department of Aircraft Control Systems, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Remarkable scientific projects
05-12/2014: Principle investigator of a research project funded by HUST, coded: T2014-127, “Study, design, fabrication and testing of parachute rescue system for multirotor UAV”.
Published books and reports
Remarkable published papers
Tung P.X., Diem P.G., Huy V.Q., Hien N.V., A Capsule- Based Model to Implement Controllers for Quadrotor UAVs, International Conference on Engineering Mechanics and Automation (ICEMA 3), Hanoi, 2014 (paper accepted for publication)
Tung P.X., Hung N.P., Hien N.V., Huy V.Q., An automatic stabilization of control system for indoor quadrotor, AUSEED-Net Regional Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2014 (RCMME-2014), ISSN: 978-604-911-942-2, Hanoi, 2014
Tung P.X. “Automatic control system for pitch angle of aircraft”, AUSEED-Net, ISSN 978-983-2408-14-7, Malaysia, pp. 157-163, 2013.
Pham X.T., Degatrev K.I “Program realization of AVL systems by using Google Map”, in Integrated Computer Technologies in the engineering industry ICTEI, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 21-23 Dec, 2010.