Full name: LE Thi Tuyet Nhung
Date of birth: 1983
Position.: Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical and Space Engineering, School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
Tel.: +84.4 3868 2525
- Doctor 2012 Mechanics of Materials, Arts & Metiers Paristech , centre de Paris, French.
- Master 2007 Mechanics of Solids, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique, French.
- Engineer 2007 Double diplome, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique, French. Mechanics of Aeronautics (Excellent Engineer Training Program), Hanoi University of Science & Technology, Vietnam.
Fields of interest
- Research and application of composite materials
- Modelling of fatigue, fracture and damage mechanisms of materials
- Numerical simulation for dynamic structures
- Numerical simulation of fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
Honors and awards
2013: Certificate of merit of Young lecturer the Rector of University
- Aircraft structures
- Aeronautic materials
- Fluid mechanics
- Fracture mechanics and fatigue
- Advanced aircraft structures
- Advanced aeroelasticity
Brief research background and working experiences
9/2015-present Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical and Space Engineering, Hanoi University of Technology.
04/2012 – 07/2015: Lecturer, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Transportation Engineering, HCM City University of Technology.
10/2014 – 07/2015: Responsible of Aeronautical option in “Excellent Engineer Training Program-PFIEV”, HCM City University of Technology.
Remarkable scientific projects
2014-2015: Principle investigator of University project, coded T-KTGT-2014-76, Design of Aeroelasticity Bench test for NACA0012 Wing Model in the Low Speed Wind Tunnel.
2013-2014: Principle investigator of University project, coded T-KTGT-2013-30, Multi-scale homogenization model for predicting the mechanical behaviour of composite.
2012-2013: Supervisor of research project for PFIEV student, coded SV-PFIEV-KTGT-28, Predicting impact behaviour on composite laminate.`
Published books and reports
Remarkable published papers
- Thi Tuyet Nhung Le, Chi-Cong Nguyen, Hoang Nam Vang, Design of Aeroelasticity Bench test for NACA0012 Wing Model in the Low Speed Wind Tunnel: Influence of Wing’s Parameters on Flutter Speed, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications, Volume 3, Issue 1-3, 35-40, 2015
- Tuan Anh NGUYEN ,Hoang Nam VANG, Viet Khai NGUYEN, Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, Chi Cong NGUYEN, Design Of Aeroelasticity Bench Test For Naca0012 Wing Model In The Low Speed Wind Tunnel, Tạp chí khoa học công nghệ giao thông vận tải, 7+8-9/2013, 163-169, 2013
- Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, The Hoang NGUYEN, MULTI-SCALE HOMOGENIZATION MODEL FOR PREDICTING THE MECHANICAL BEHAVIOUR OF COMPOSITE, Tạp chí khoa học công nghệ giao thông vận tải, 7+8-9/2013, 175-178, 2013
- Quentin Harivel, Nguyen Van Anh Tuan, Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, The Hoang NGUYEN, PREDICTING IMPACT BEHAVIOUR ON COMPOSITE LAMINATE, Tạp chí khoa học công nghệ giao thông vận tải, 7-8-9/2013, 170-174, 2013
- N.Le, K. Derrien, J. Fitoussi, D. Baptiste, B. Ohl, Behavior Law for the BMC Composites, Europeance Conference on Computational Mechanics, 2010, Paris – France
- N.Le, K. Derrien, J. Fitoussi, D. Baptiste, B. Ohl, Loi de comportement des Composites BMC, Congrès Français de Mécanique, 2009, Marseille – France
Topics for Master thesis
Topics for PhDs