Full name: NGUYEN THE MICH
Title: Prof. Dr.
Date of birth: 18.01.1954
Tel: (04)38692984 Mobil 0912035045
1. Courses taught
- Wing theory
- Measuring hydrology
- Aircraft design
- Technical fluid power
- Cavitation and fast flow dynamics
- Data processing and information storage
2. Fields of interest
- Cavitation in hydraulic machine
- Applied fluid mechanics.
- Micro plane design
- Renewable energy (wind turbine, current turbine, tidat turbine, wave turbine)
- Optimization in design of fluid-power machines and equipment
3. Education and research activities
||Year of graduation
||Field and university
||wind power and solar energy- China
|PhD of Engineering
||Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble – France
||Hydraulic Machines and Automation, HUST
4. Brief research background and working experiences
- 1978 – 1982 Lecturer of Hanoi University of Technology
- 1982 – 1986 PhD of Engineering – Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble – France
- 19866 – up to date: Lecturer of Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
5. Published books and reports
- Mechanic of flight
- Cavitation and fast flow dynamics
- Wind Power Invertisment GuideBook – The Wind Energy Training
6. Remarkable scientific projects
- Research, calculate, design, manufacture ejecteur pump to replace deep well pump with horizontal centrifugal bomb.
- Researching to calculate the design, manufacturing mist sprayer for saving water and environmental protection technology.
- Develop software to process the surface of the circulating pump impeller connected to the CNC machine.
- Researching, calculating, designing and manufacturing remote control aircraft with radio waves.
- Researching, calculating, designing and manufacturing pump joints from small capacity working in acidic corrosive environment.
- Research and calculate the design and manufacture of three-component aerodynamic scales to measure for the low speed current.
- Studying, calculating, designing and manufacturing aircraft model canard-type aircraft with a weight of 3000 g and a flight radius of 500 m and a flight ceiling of 500 m
- Calculating and designing the combination of horizontal axis wind turbines with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW at a low wind speed of 6m / s
- Calculate the design, manufacture current turbines in the range of 500W to 2000W working in the flow rate range from 0.5m / s to 1.5m / s
7. Remarkable Published Papers
- ON CORRELATING PITTING RATE AND PRESSURE PEAK MEASUREMENTS IN CAVITATING FLOWS. The, M.N.’G., Franc, J.P., Michel, J.M.,(1987) American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Fluids Engineering Division (Publication) FED, 57, pp. 207-216.(Scopus – Q1)
- Numerical simulation of a wave Energy Converter Using linear Generator (2019) lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 18. Pp. 319-326, Phung, V.N., Nguyen, T.M., Dang, T.B., Phan, D.T.(Scopus- Q2)
- Effects of Bleeding Channels Design on Aerodynamic Performance of a Single-stage Transonic Axial Compressor, The 15th Asian International Conference on Fluid Machinery, 2019, Vu-Hiep Pham, Duc-Hay Nguyen, Vu-Tuan Long, The-Mich Nguyen, Tien-Dung Vuong, Duc-Lien Hoang and Cong-Truong Dinh(Scopus – Q2)
- Design of supersonic wind tunnel Nozzle using the boundary laser correction boundary laser correction method, Nguyen The Mịch, Lavie Ruhal, Nguyen Van Bo, Alexx Jonh sepnovConferenc of Engineer mechanics and autonation. Ha Noi Viet Nam, pp 237-250, 2007
- A numerical simulation study of partial cavitation on axial turbomachines. Vu Van Duy, Nguyen The Duc, Nguyen The Mich, The 3 South East Technical University consortium (SEATUC) Symposium, pp158- 161. Malaysia 22 -24 /2/2009.
- A Calculation method for cavitation flow around a single hydrofoil, Le Quang, Pham Van Sang, Nguyen The Mich, Asian Syposium on Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics (ASEAM), october 12-14 2005.
- Some Results Research of Current Turbine Working at Low Speed Flow
to Apply in the Power Generator Equipment for the Independent
Consumer, Fishing and Marine Transportation, MICH Nguyen The, TUAN Nguyen Quoc NGO Van He, The First Internatioal Conference on Material, Machines and Methods for Subtainable Development. MMMS 2018, Danang, Vietnam 18-19 May, 2018, PP 321-328, ISBN: 978-604-95-0502-7
- Trasient Numerical Simulation for Solid – Liquid Flow in a Centrifugal Pump Using Dense Discrete Phase Model – DDPM, Hoang Bui Minh, Mich Nguyen The, Duc Nguyen The, The First Internatioal Coference on Material, Machines and Methods for Subtainable Development. MMMS 2018, Danang, Vietnam 18-19 May, 2018, PP 763-769, ISBN: 978-604-95-0502-7
- Effect of Geametrie Parameters on the Perfofmance H- Typ Darrieus Turbine, Tuan Nguyen Quoc, Mich Nguyen The, Cuong Do Huy, The First Internatioal Coference on Material, Machines and Methods for Subtainable Development. MMMS 2018, Danang, Vietnam 18-19 May, 2018, PP 770-776, ISBN: 978-604-95-0502-7
- Design and Optimization of a Wind Turbine Blade Working at Low Wind Speed, Nguyen Cong Hao, Nguyen The Mich, Tran Van Tran, The 1rst International Conference on Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems, ISBN 978-604-95-0609-3, Page 22-27
- Effect of Geometric parameters on the performance of H-type Darrieus turbine, Nguyen Cong Hao, Nguyen The Mich, Tran Van Tran Proceeding of the First International Conference on Matetial, Machines and Methods for sustainable Development 18-19 may. Danang. Vietnan
- Numerical Simulation and Testing of a Two – Boby Heaving Wave Energy Converer, Phung Van Ngoc, NguyenThe Mich, Dang The Ba, Chu Dinh Do, The 1rst International Conference on Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems, ISBN 978-604-95-0609-3, Page 35-41
- Model Order Reduction For Highly Non- Linear and Stoff Convection – Diffusion- Reation Flow Problem, Van Bo Nguyen and The Mich Nguyen, The 1rst International Conference on Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems, ISBN 978-604-95-0609-3, Page 57-63
- Effect of Runner Blade Density Ratio (l/t) on Energy Characteristics of H- Type, Nguyen Quoc Tuan, Nguyen The Mich, Vu Van Truong, Do Huy Cuong, The 1rst International Conference on Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems, ISBN 978-604-95-0609-3, Page 276-279
- A New Concept of Savonius Turbine to Improve the Power Coefficient, Nguyen The Mịch, Truong Van Thuan, Nguyen Trong Hiep, Vu Van Truong, Proceedings of the 1rst International Conference on Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems – ICFMAS2018,