A Review of Best Free Mac Cleaner 2018 It may signify the programs which can be removed without a risk in addition to those that has to get dealt with... Read more →
Title: Associate Professor, Doctor
Date of birth:01/02/1970
Position: Senior Lecturer
1. Courses taught:
Applied fluid mechanics, Ship theory, electrical and electronic equipment on shipboard, marine control systems, ocean dynamics, wave theory…
2. Fields of interest: marine control systems, ship hydrodynamics
3. Honors and awards
|Degree||Year of graduation||Field and university|
|Ph.Doctor||2007||System analysis, control and signal processing/ Saint Petersburg state electrotechnical University|
|Master||1993||Electroequipment and automation on shipboard/ Saint Petersburg state electrotechnical University|
|Engineer/Bachelor||1991||Electroequipment and automation on shipboard/ Saint Petersburg state electrotechnical University|
5. Brief research background and working experiences:
2000-2005: Hanoi University of Technology, Lecturer
2005-7/2007: Saint Petersburg state electrotechnical University, Researcher
2007-now : Hanoi University of Technology, Lecturer
6. Remarkable scientific projects :
1. Research and design hydraulic steering system for small and medium ships with steering moment upto 6 t.m
2. Research and design dust suspress system by mixture of water and pressed gas for coal mines of Quang Ninh
3. Application software Catia in ship production technology. T2007-137
4. Designing and calculation of rescue boat model for shallow water . B2009-01-291
5. Research on drag reduction for cargo vessel by air buuble injection. T2012-101
6. Calculation, making and research submarine model scaled 1:5. B2010-01-351
7. Published Books :
Ship theory. Publich house HUST
8. Remarkable Published Papers :
1. Neural network application for high speed vehicle motion control system design. News of Leti Saint Petersburg.2006
2. Ogranization of two-level motion control system for high-speed vehicle. Navigation and motion control Saint Petersburg. 2007
3. Syntes multi-chanel regulator with selected poles. Gyroscopy and Navigation Saint Petersburg. 2006
4. Research and design dust suspress system by mixture of water and pressed gas for coal mines of Quang Ninh. Proceedings of the national congress on mechanics.2004
5. A New Ship’s Auto-Pilot Design Through Self-Tuning Control. PNU-HUT Workshop.2008
6. Applied Self-tuning control to design autopilot systems for ships. The 4 Asia-Pacific Workshop on Marine Hydrodynamic.2008
7. Applied adaptive control to design autopilot systems for ships. Proceedings of the national congress on mechanics.2007.
8. Tung LT: A nonlinear controller in autopilot for ships; the 5th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Hydrodynamics – APHydro2010.
9. N.V.He, P.T.Huong , L.Quang, L.T.Tung, V.D.Quang: Using the Ansys Fluent Software to Canculate drag force acting on a ship; the 5th Seatuc Symposium, 2010.
10.V.D.Quang, P.T.Hương, L.T.Tung: Boundary layer on a plate with arbitrary blowing law; Proceedings of the national congress on fluid mechanics 2010.
11. L.T.Tung: Model and Simulating ship motion on the wave; Journal of Transportation № 6 2011.
12. L.T.Tung: Model and Motion of ships moving in close distance; Journal of Transportation № 7 2011
13. Le Thanh Tung: A nonlinear controller for ship autopilots, Viet nam Journal of Mechanics, 2012
14. Le Thanh Tung. Influence of nonlinearity of restore moment and wave irregularity on roll reduction effect.
15. Le Thanh Tung. Influence of anti rolling tank parameters on roll reduction effect
16. Le Thanh Tung, A multi criteria controller with yaw angle observer, Tạp chí Cơ khí Việt Nam số đặc biệt tháng 01/2013
17.Le Thanh Tung. Calculation and research on hydrodynamics characteristics of submarine model.
18. Pham Thi Thanh Huong, Vu Duy Quang, Le Thanh tung. Some researches on boundary layer control for ship drag reduction.
19. Le Thanh Tung , A multi criteria controller for ship autopilot, Proceedings of The 6th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Marine Hydrodynamics, September 3-4, 2012, Johor, Malaysia
20. Le Thanh Tung , A design of autonomous model for estimation of underwater manoeuvring coefficients, Proceedings of The 6th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Marine Hydrodynamics, September 3-4, 2012, Johor, Malaysia
21. Le Thi Thai, Le Quang, Le Thanh Tung. Study and calculation of cavitation flow around rudder profile
22. Le Thi Thai, Le Quang, Le Thanh Tung, calculation of cavitation flow around rudder