Full name: HOANG Thanh Tung
Date of birth: 1986
Position.: Lecturer , School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science & Technology.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Master 2011 Master student majoring on Hydraulic Machines and Automation at Hanoi University of Science and Technology with good result.
Engineer 2009 Undergraduate student specialized on Aeronautical Engineering at Hanoi University of Science and Technology with good result.
Brief research background and working experiences
2009-present Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical and Space Engineering, Hanoi University of Technology.
Remarkable scientific projects
2012 – 2013: Taking part in the university-leveled science and technology research : “Research on the stability of the flight vehicle V-1”
2012 – 2013: Project manager for Scientific and Technology Research of Hanoi University of Science and Technology – 2012: Research, surveys, calculations and design a protocol Quadrotor with load carrying max 2kg.
2012 – 2013: Joining the potential project of science and technology: “Research, design and manufacturing ultra-small airplanes flying under predefined trajectories” – KC.03/11-15
2011 – 2012: Joining the research: “Research, design and manufacture an experimental model of close type wind tunnel for aero-thermal studies” – B2010-01-353
2010 – 2011: Joining the research: “Research on designing a flapping-wing model airplane” – Project of Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
10/2010 – 2012: Research and simulation of the supersonic flow over a round shaped section using open source code OpenFOAM
06/2009 – 03/2010: Applying numerical simulation to study the optimal shape of precipitator plates used for electrostatic precipitators – ESP.
08/2008 – 12/2008: Simulating aerodynamics of the Harpoon-typed rocket RGM-84D in defined flying modes.
03/2008 – 06/2008: Simulating a number of multi-phase flows applying dynamic mesh method.
08/2007 – 01/2008: Research on applying simulation software FLUENT to simulating and computing the aerodynamics of the flow over a NACA wing profile ( 2D and 3D simulations)
Published books and reports
Remarkable published papers
- “Design and fabricating a subsonic wind tunnel”, Duong Tuan Anh, Hoang Thanh Tung, Nguyen Phu Hung, Vu Duy Quang, 2013
- “Study the effect of wing structure, flapping angle and flapping frequency on the aerodynamic characteristics of a flapping wing aircraft”, Vu Dinh Quy, Hoang Thanh Tung, Nguyen Phu Hung, The 5th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference in Mechanical and Aerospace Technology, Bangkok, Thailand 12-13 Feb, 2013
- “Research on cooling methods for the combustor of low thrust liquid-fueled rockets”, Nguyen The Dung, Pham Cao Thoi, Hoang Thanh Tung, Nguyen Phu Hung, 2012
- “Validation experiment of flight path for ballistic range system”, Hoang Thanh Tung , Nguyen Phu Hung, Kakuei Suzuki, Atsushi Toyoda, Takahiro Imaizumi and Akihiro Sasoh , The 4th AUN/SEED-Net RC MeAe 2012 January 10-11, 2012, HCMUT, Vietnam
- “Studying aerodynamics of supersonic ballistic and formation of oblique shock wave at ballistic tip”, Thanh Tung Hoang, Phu Hung Nguyen, Conference on rockets, Military University of Science and Technology, Vietnam 2011.
- “Research aerodynamic supersonic flow by using the open source code OpenFOAM”, Thanh Tung Hoang, Phu Hung Nguyen, Conference on fluid mechanics, Vietnam Mechanics Association, Nghe An 2011
- “Research on the effect of terminals shape and aerodynamics characteristics on the efficiency of electrostatic precipitators”, Thanh Tung Hoang, Phu Hung Nguyen, Science Conference at Electric Power University, 2011
- “Effect of electrode shape on flow structure and aerodynamic characteristics inside Electrostatic Precipitators”, Thanh Tung Hoang, Quoc Huy Vu, Phu Hung Nguyen, 3rd Regional Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Technology, Manila, Philippines, March 4 – 5, 2011
- “Numerical simulation of heat stresses and durability of the combustor wall”, Nguyen Phu Khanh, Nguyen Viet Hung, Hoang Thanh Tung, Conference Proceedings of Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (ACCMS-5)