Name: PHAN ANH TUAN
Title: Assoc. Prof. Doctor
Date of birth: July 13th 1978
Position: Senior Lecturer
Tel.: 84 988 783978
1. Courses taught
- Ship Propellers (TE5610)
- Fluid Mechanics (TE3602)
- Ship Systems (TE4650)
- Ship Devices (TE4660).
2. Fields of interest
- Research & Development on Antonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV.
- Research special ships.
- Research & Development on wind power systems.
||Year of graduation
||Field and university
||Naval Architecture/ Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology
||Mechanical Engineering/ Bandung Institute of Technology
||Ship Engineering/ Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
4. Brief research background and working experiences
- 2002 – 2003: Teaching assistant, Department of Ship and Applied Fluid Mechanics Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2003 – present: Lecturer, Department of Ship and Applied Fluid Mechanics Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
5. Remarkable scientific projects
- A Research and Development of Unmanned Underwater Vehicle for Observation and Exploration of Seabed, NĐT.68.RU/19.
- Design propeller for high speed vessel, JICA/AUN-SEED Net project, 2011.
- Research & Development on Mini Underwater Vehicle, JICA/AUN-SEED Net project, 2012.
6. Published Books
- Advances in Mechanical Machinery: Measuring and Compensating for Off-line to Running Machinery Movement, Phan Anh Tuan, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, January 2012, ISBN: 978-3-8473-3673-0.
- Mixed axis wind turbine, SC22423 (2019)
8. Current Remarkable Published Paper
- Development of a Safety Drinking Water Disinfection System for Removed Areas in Vietnam Powered by Wind Energy, Anh Tuan Phan, Minh Tan Nguyen, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Vol. 18, pp. 580-585, ISSN: 2366-2557, Springer, 2018, (Scopus).
- Research and Development of Wind Power in Vietnam, Anh Tuan Phan, Dong Nguyen, Thi Thanh Huong Pham, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Vol. 18, pp. 270-275, ISSN: 2366-2557, Springer, 2018 (Scopus).
- Wind energy development in Japan and Vietnam, Phan Anh Tuan, ASEAN Engineering Journal, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 16-28, e-ISSN 2586-9159, 2018 (Scopus).
- Application of Fluidized Power Coating for Propellers, Tuan Phan Anh, Huong Pham Thi Thanh, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Vol. 54, ISSN: 2366-2557, pp.355-360, Springer, 2019 (Scopus).
- Design of a Drinking Water Disinfection Systems using Ultraviolet Irradiation and Electrolysis Cell, Tuan Phan Anh, Tan Nguyen Minh, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Vol. 54, ISSN: 2366-2557, pp.361-366, Springer, 2019 (Scopus).
- Estimation resistance of an explorer submarine, Tuan Phan Anh, Quang Vu Thanh, He Ngo Van, Quang Le, & Huong Pham Thi Thanh , Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research & Developments, Vol. 43, No. 1(2020) , ISSN: 1024-1752, pp. 264-271 (Scopus).