Potential future Problems for Health care Supervision Healthcare is definitely perhaps the most fundamental complications in several nations global ever since time immemorial. Managers try to offer their inhabitants together... Read more →
1. Personal information:
Title: Associate professor, Doctor
Date of birth: Oct. 10, 1955
Position: Senior Lecturer
Department of Ship and Applied Fluid Mechanics Engineering
Hanoi University of Technology
Tel: (+84) 4 38692501
Mobile: (+84) 913053992
2. Courses taught:
Fluid Mechanics, Shipbuilding Technology
3. Fields of interest:
Hydraulic machines, shipbuilding Technology.
|Degree||Year of graduation||Field and university|
|Doctor||1995||Hydraulic Machines for Mines/ Moscow Mine University – Russia|
|Bachelor||1978||Hydraulic Machines and Automation/ Hanoi University of Technology – Vietnam|
5. Working experiences:
From 1978 to 1998: Institute of Mechanics and Powers for Mine, Ministry of Industries.
From 1998 to present: Department of Ships and Applied Fluid Mechanics Engineering, Institute of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Technology.
6. Remarkable scientific projects:
1. Design and manufacture mutil-purpose hydraulic drill GK-30 for mining.
2. Design and manufacture double input flows pump B2-500 for Ha Lam-Quang Ninh coal mining.
3. Design and manufacture mix water-iron oxide bump and hydraulic parts for mining.
4. Improvement performance of hydraulic excavators of Quang Ninh coal mines.
5. Design and manufacture, upgrade life time for xyclon in filtering coals by covering rubber method.
6. Design and manufacture dust radian filter, upgrade dust filter system for product packing factory of But Son cement company.
7. Design and manufacture dust reduced system by ejecting mix compressed air-water steam flows. (4 systems has been installed in Quang Ninh coal mines.
8. Design and manufacture electric-hydraulic ships maneuvering system.
9. Design and manufacture mini ferry P01 for Mai Dong, Hung Yen.
10. Design and manufacture reinforced concrete for carrying fresh water for Ha Long bay management.
11. Design and manufacture oil carrier ship for Ha Long bay residents.
7. Published Books:
– Applied Fluid Mechanics.2009, 2011;
– Ship Theory. 2009.
8. Selected papers:
1. Luong Ngoc Loi, Research and Manufacture Suspension Pumps using Rubber Recovering Method, Selected Papers in Proceeding of National Fluid Mechanics Organization, Vietnam, 2003.
2. Luong Ngoc Loi, Nguyen Anh Tuan, Le Thanh Tung, Research and Manufacture Extinguish Dust System by Ejecting Steam-Compressed Air, Selected Papers in Proceeding of National Fluid Mechanics Organization, Vietnam, 2004.
3. Luong Ngoc Loi, Pham Duc Nhuan, Nguyen Dong, Nguyen Tien Thuong, Design and Manufacture Electrical-Hydraulic Steering System, Selected Papers in Proceeding of National Fluid Mechanics Organization, Vietnam, 2006
4. Luong Ngoc Loi, The Rule of Increasing Pressure in Relatively Stationary State, Vietnam Journal of Mechanics, March 2010.
5. Luong Ngoc Loi, Phan Anh Tuan, Le Quang, A study on Rescue Airboat, Regional Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Technology, Indonesia, February 9-10, 2010.
6. Luong Ngoc Loi, Building Curve of Pressure and Velocity Distribution of Cyclon Liquid Flows, Journal of Science and Technology, A Journal of Technical Universities, 077/2010.