|Name: Le Thi ThaiTitle: Doctor
Date of birth: Dec 29th 1974
Position: Vice head,
Tel.: 043. 8692501
– Fluid Mechanics
– Ship Engineering Orientation
– Ship Design
– Rules for the Ship Classification and International Regulations
2. Research interests:
– Research, calculation and Design of Ship and Ship Propulsive Systems;
– Dynamic Fluid Calculation;
– Research and Calculation of cavitation flows.
3. Honors and awards
||Year of graduation
||Field and university
||Ship Hull Design/ Vietnam Maritime University.
||Ship Building/ Vietnam Maritime University.
||Fluid Mechanics/Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
5. Employment record:
- 12/1996 – 04/2006: Ship Building Faculty Vietnam Maritime University;
- 05/2006 – present: Department of Ship Engineering and Fluid Mechanics, School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
6. Remarkable scientific projects:
- Study on interaction between propeller and rudder, application on calculation of ship propeller cavitation, University project T2010-120, Principal investigator.
- Study and manufacture a cavitation creative device for propeller of a ship model, University project T2012-32, Principal investigator.
- Study, calculation and simulation of cavitation flow around ship propeller and rudder, University project T2014-29, Principal investigator.
- Research, design and manufacture control systems with the integration of object-oriented technology (MDA & RealTime UML) and navigation units (INS/GPS) for autonomous underwater vehicles, State project, KC.03.TN05/11-15, 2012, Project secretary.
- Study, calculation, design and manufacture dynamic propulsive device for mini submarine, Ministry project, B2012-01-26, Researcher.
7. Published Books
E-Lecturing Document of Ship Design
8. Academic Papers
- Lê Quang, Lê Thị Thái, Phạm Thị Thanh Hương, Flow modelling for partially cavitating hydrofoils – The first PNU-HUT Joint Workshop -2008.
- Lê Quang, Lương Đình Dũng, Lê Thanh Tùng, Phạm Thị Thanh Hương, Lê Thị Thái, A new ship’s Auto-pilot Déign through self-tuning Control – The first PNU-HUT Joint Workshop -2008.
- . Phan Anh Tuấn, Phạm Thi Thanh Hương, Lê Thị Thái – A research on Suction Dredging Vessel – Proceeding of Regional Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Technology, March 2011
- Lê Thị Thái, Lê Quang, Ngô Ích Long. (2010). “Studying rotational velocity effects on characteristics flow around a propeller with 5500T-SERIB SHIP”. 5th SEATUC. 532-537, ISSN 1882-5796;
- Lê Thị Thái, Lê Quang (2011). “ Phân tích trường dòng quanh bánh lái tàu thủy sử dụng CFD”. Hội nghị cơ học thủy khí toàn quốc – 07/2011, Cửu Lò;
- Le Thi Thai, Le Quang and Ngo Ich Long. (2012). “A Numerical Study of Cavitation Acting on a Propeller with 5500T – Seri B Ship”. The 4th AUN/SEED-Net RC MeAe 2012, January 10-11, 2012, HCMUT, Vietnam;
- Lê Thị Thái, Lê Quang, Lê Thanh Tùng. (2012). “Tính toán dòng chảy có xâm thực bao quanh bánh lái tàu thủy (NACA0018)” Hội nghị cơ học thủy khí toàn quốc – 07/2012, Nha Trang;
- Lê Thị Thái, Lê Quang, Lê Thanh Tùng. “Nghiên cứu, tính toán dòng xâm thực trên profile bánh lái bằng phương pháp số”. Hội nghị Cơ học toàn quốc lần thứ IX, HN, 8-9/12/2012.
- Lê Thị Thái, Ngô Ích Long, Trương Việt Anh. “A study on power efficiency influenced by cavitating flow with different air contents through a ship propulsion system”. The 5th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on New/Renewable Energy STE, HUST, September 26-27, 2012.
- Le Thi, Quang. Le. “Computational Fluid Dynamics studies on cavity flow around the ship propeller”. The 14th Asia Congress of Fluid Mechanics – 14ACFM; October 15 – 19, 2013.
- Lê Thị Thái, Lê Quang. Đánh giá khả năng xuất hiện xâm thực của mô hình số sử dụng dữ liệu thực nghiệm; Hội nghị cơ học thủy khí toàn quốc – 07/2013.