Full name: Le Thi Tuyet Nhung
Date of birth: 1983
Position.: Lecturer, Aeronautical and Space Engineering, School of Transportation Engineering
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Doctor 2011 Mechanics of Materials, Arts & Metiers Paristech, centre de Paris, French
- Master 2010 Mechanics of Solids, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique, French.
- Engineer 2009 Double diplome, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique, French. Mechanics of Aeronautics (Excellent Engineer Training Program), Hanoi University of Science & Technology, Vietnam.
Fields of interest
- Research and application of composite materials
- Modelling of fatigue, fracture and damage mechanisms of materials
- Numerical simulation for dynamic structures
- Numerical simulation of fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Structural Design Norms: Eurocode, RCCMX, RCC MR, CODAP, CODETI
Honors and awards
- 2013: Certificate of merit of Young lecturer the Rector of University
- Aircraft structures
- Aeronautic materials
- Fluid mechanics
- Fracture mechanics and fatigue
- Brief research background and working experiences
2015-present: Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical and Space Engineering, Hanoi University of Technology.
- 04/2012 – 07/2015: Lecturer, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Transportation Engineering, HCM City University of Technology.
Remarkable scientific projects
- 2013-2014: Principle investigator of University project, coded T-KTGT-2013-30, Multi-scale homogenization model for predicting the mechanical behaviour of composite.
- 2014-2015: Principle investigator of University project, coded T-KTGT-2014-76, Design of Aeroelasticity Bench test for NACA0012 Wing Model in the Low Speed Wind Tunnel.
- 2016-2017: Principle investigator of University project coded T2016-PC-018, Integration of a Multi-Scale Homogenization Model into Finite Element Software ABAQUS for Predicting Mechanical Properties of Bulk Moulding Compound (BMC) Composite
- 2017-2018: Principle investigator of University project coded T2017-PC-058, Studying and designing a control system of a helicopter model to apply pesticide spraying in agriculture
Remarkable published papers
- Quoc Huy VU, Dinh Quy VU, Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, Fatigue Life Prediction Under Multiaxial Variable Amplitude Loading Using A Stress-Based Criterion, International Journal of Manufacturing, Materials, and Mechanical Engineering, Volume 10 • Issue 1 • January-March 2020
- Le Thi Tuyet Nhung, Vu Dinh Quy, Vuong Cong Dat, Computational Investigation of the Effects of a Shroud to the Aerodynamic Characteristics of Rotors, Journal of Science & Technology 138 (2019) 001-006
- TRAN Ngoc Khanh, HOANG Thi Kim Dung, NGUYEN Phu Khanh, LE Thi Tuyet Nhung, Numerical Investigations of Aeroacoustics Analysis of Helicopter UAV for Agriculture Application, Journal of Key Engineering Materials, 2019
- Vũ Đình Quý, Lê Thị Tuyết Nhung, Thái Doãn Tường, Numerical calculation of aerodynamic loads and structural analysis of composite radar radome, Tuyển tập Công trình Hội nghị khoa học, Cơ học Thủy khí toàn quốc lần thứ 21, 2018
- Le Thi Tuyet Nhung, Vu Dinh Quy, Vu Quoc Huy, Phan Truc Dien, Integration of a Multi-Scale Homogenization Model into Finite Element Software for Predicting Mechanical Properties of Bulk Moulding Compound (BMC) Composite, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications, 2017
- Le Thi Tuyet Nhung, Vu Dinh Quy, La Tien Thanh, Prediction of the behavior of composite wings subjected to birdstrike impact, Hội nghị Cơ học toàn quốc lần thứ X, Hà Nội, 8-9/12/2017, Tập 3. Cơ học Thủy khí
- Thi Tuyet Nhung Le, Chi-Cong Nguyen, Hoang Nam Vang, Design of Aeroelasticity Bench test for NACA0012 Wing Model in the Low Speed Wind Tunnel: Influence of Wing’s Parameters on Flutter Speed, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications, Volume 3, Issue 1-3, 35-40, 2015
- Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, The Hoang NGUYEN, MULTI-SCALE HOMOGENIZATION MODEL FOR PREDICTING THE MECHANICAL BEHAVIOUR OF COMPOSITE, Tạp chí khoa học công nghệ giao thông vận tải, 7+8-9/2013, 175-178, 2013
- Quentin Harivel, Nguyen Van Anh Tuan, Thi Tuyet Nhung LE, The Hoang NGUYEN, PREDICTING IMPACT BEHAVIOUR ON COMPOSITE LAMINATE, Tạp chí khoa học công nghệ giao thông vận tải, 7-8-9/2013, 170-174, 2013
- N.Le, K. Derrien, J. Fitoussi, D. Baptiste, B. Ohl, Behavior Law for the BMC Composites, Europeance Conference on Computational Mechanics, 2010, Paris – France
- N.Le, K. Derrien, J. Fitoussi, D. Baptiste, B. Ohl, Loi de comportement des Composites BMC, Congrès Français de Mécanique, 2009, Marseille – France