Title: DoctorName: Tran Khanh Duong
Date of birth: 1980
Position: Lecturer, Vice head of department
1. Courses taught
- Hydraulic Machines
- Hydraunic Transmissions
- Hydrodynamic Machines
- Fluid power transmissions
2, Fields of interest
- Hydraulic Machines & Automation Equipment.
- Optimization of designing hydraulic control systems.
- Renewable energy.
- Electrostatic oil filter.
- ElectroHydroDynamic Pump (EHD pump)
||Year of graduation
||Field and university
||Mechanical Engineering – Toyohashi University
||Dynamic and Control – Bandung Institute of Technology
||Hanoi University of Science and Technology
4. Brief research background and working experiences
- Team leader on research and develope Electrostatic oil filter.
- Propose and manufacture of model of electrostatic oil filter.
- Doing experiment and optimising the filter.
- Propose new method for analyze natural vibration data to detect crack on a beam.
5. Remarkable scientific projects
- Project: Studing, calculating, designing and manufacturing 4 DOF underwater manipulator, acting at maximum deep of 30m.
7. Remarkable Published Papers
- Khanh Duong TRAN, Yu KOJIMA and Hideki YANADA, “Measurement and Numerical Simulation of Flow and Electric Fields in Charge Injection Type of Electrostatic Oil Filter”, Transactions of The Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol. 40, No. 1, 2009.
- Tran, K. D. and Yanada, H., “Fundamental Investigation of Charge Injection Type of Electrostatic Oil Filter (Effects of Mechanical Factors on Filtration Speed)”, Advanced Mechanical Design,Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No. 6, 2008.
- Hideki, Y. and Tran, K. D., “Fundamental Investigation of Charge Injection Type of Electrostatic Oil Filter”, Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.1, pp.119-132, 2008.
- Xuan Bo Tran, Van Lai Nguyen and Khanh Duong Tran, “Effects of friction models on simulation of pneumatic cylinder”, Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 10, pp 517-528, 2019.
- Tran Khanh Duong, Truong Van Thuan, “Dynamic Simulation of a Underwater Hydraulic Manipulator”, Proceeding of International Conference of Fluid Machinery and Automation Systems, pp. 503-506, 2018
- Vu Van Truong, Tran Khanh Duong, “Direct Numerical Study of a Molten Metal Drop Solidifying on a Cold Plate with Different Wettability”, Metals, Vol. 8, pp. 1-9, 2018.