Books and textbooks
|||Pham Minh Tuan, Introduction to internal combustion engine, Science and Technics Publishing House, 2007.|
|||Nguyen Tat Tien, Theory of internal combustion engine, Science and Technics Publishing House|
|||Auxiliary equipment of marine diesel|
|||Vo Nghia, Le Anh Tuan, Turbocharging the internal combustion engine, Science and Technics Publishing House|
|||Design of internal combustion engine|
|||Dynamics and vibration of internal combustion engine|
|||Vo Nghia, Tran Quang Vinh, Measuring technique in internal combustion engines and automobiles, Science and Technics Publishing House, 2008|
|||Guidances to sub-project of internal combustion engine|
|||Zusman, Srinivansan, Dhakal, et.al., Low carbon transport in Asia: Stratergies for optimizing co-benefits, book chapter: Quantifying co-benefits from low carbon transport in Hanoi, Vietnam (Lee Shipper, Wei-shiuen NG, Le Anh Tuan, and Hans Oern), Earthscan, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4RN, simultaneously published in the USA and Canada, 2012.|
|||R. Luque, J. Campelo, J. H. Clark, T. A. Le, et.al., Handbook of biofuels production: Processes and technologies, Woodhead Pulishing House, ISBN 1 84569 679 4, ISBN-13: 978 1 84569 679 5, UK, 2011.|
- Pham Huu Tuyen, Pham Minh Tuan, Nguyen Van Nhinh: Experimental study on performance and emissions of a diesel engine using ethanol and biodiesel blended diesel fuels, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, Vol. 43, No. 1, ISSN 1024-1752
- Tuannghia Nguyen, Minhhieu Pham, Tuan Le Anh (2020), Spray, combustion, performance and emission characteristics of a common rail diesel engine fueled by fish-oil biodiesel blends, Fuel 269,117108 , SCIE, IF5.8, rank 10/197 in Energy Engineering and Power Technology.
- Dinh Xuan Thanh, Thanh Viet Nguyen, Dien Vu Minh, Khanh Duc Nguyen and Vinh Nguyen Duy (2020), Engine Performance Characteristics of a Compression Ignition Engine Fuelled by Traditional Diesel and Waste Cooking Oil, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 739, The 2019 6th International Conference on Advanced Materials, Mechanics and Structural Engineering 18–20 October 2019, Seoul, South Korea, IOP Publishing Ltd, Index Scopus.
-  Duc Luong Cao, GuangHong, Anh TuanLe (2020),Applying chemical heat storage to saving exhaust gas energy in diesel engines: Principle, design and experiment,Journal of Energy Storage, Volume 28, April 2020, 101311, SCIE Q1, IF 4.17, 26/197.
- Nguyen Duy Tien, Khong Vu Quang, Nguyen The Luong, Pham Huu Tuyen & Nguyen Duc Khanh (2020) Study on improving emission conversion efficiency of three way catalyst equipped on carburetor motorcycle by air supplement system, International Journal of Ambient Energy, Accepted online: 03 Feb 2020, Scopus/ESCI, Q2.
- The-Truc Nguyen, Kazuyoshi Fushinobu “Effect of operating conditions and geometric structure on the gas crossover in PEM fuel cell”, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Volume 37, February 2020, 100584 (SCIE, Q1).
- Trung-Dung Nghiem, Yen-Lien T. Nguyen, Tuan Le Anh, Ngoc-Dung Bui, Huu-Tuyen Pham“Development of the specific emission factors for buses in Hanoi, Vietnam,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Online 21.6.2019, Q2, IF 2.914.
- Vinh Nguyen Duy, Khanh Nguyen Duc, Doan Nguyen Cong, Hoi Nguyen Xa, Tuan Le Anh “Experimental study on improving performance and emission characteristics of used motorcycle fueled with ethanol by exhaust gas heating transfer system,” Energy for Sustainable Development , Volume 51, August 2019, Pages 56-62, online 12.6.2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2019.05.006.,
- Anh Tuan Hoang, Xuan Phuong Nguyen, Anh Tuan Le, Minh Tuan Pham, Trung Huan Hoang, Abdel Rahman M. Said Al-Tawaha & Surfa Yondri “Power generation characteristics of a thermoelectric modules-based power generator assisted by fishbone-shaped fins: Part II – Effects of cooling water parameters” Journal
Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Published online: 31 May 2019 (2018/Q3).
- Quang Khong Vu, Dien Vu Minh, Tien Nguyen Duy, Tuan Pham Minh and Luong Nguyen The “A Study of Exhaust Waste Heat Recovery in Internal Combustion Engines” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, volume 507, Number 1, May. 2019 (OPEN ACCESS IN SCOPUS).
- Anh Tuan Hoang, Viet Dung Tran, Van Huong Dong, Le Anh Tuan“An experimental analysis on physical properties and spray characteristics of an ultrasound-assisted emulsion of ultra-low-sulphur diesel and Jatropha-based biodiesel,” Journal of Marine Engineering & Technology , Published online: 21 Mar 2019 (Engineering; Ocean Engineering, SCIE Q2).
- T. Hoang and A. T. Le, “Trilateral correlation of spray characteristics, combustion parameters, and deposit formation in the injector hole of a diesel engine running on preheated Jatropha oil and fossil diesel fuel,” Biofuel Research Journal, vol. 0, Mar. 2019 (SCOPUS (ESCI), Q1).
- The Luong Nguyen, Okumura Hideyuki, Yamasue Eiji, and Ishihara Keiichi N., “Structure and catalytic behaviour of CuO–CeO2 prepared by high-energy ball milling,” Royal Society Open Science, vol. 6, no. 2, p. 181861, Feb. 2019 (IF2017 = 2.504, MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES: 17 of 64, Q2).
- T. Hoang, A. T. Le, and V. V. Pham, “A core correlation of spray characteristics, deposit formation, and combustion of a high-speed diesel engine fueled with Jatropha oil and diesel fuel,” Fuel, vol. 244, pp. 159–175, Feb. 2019 (IF2017 = 4.908, ENERGY & FUELS: 19 of 97, Q1).
- Nguyen Duc, V. Nguyen Duy, L. Hoang-Dinh, T. Nguyen Viet, and T. Le-Anh, “Performance and emission characteristics of a port fuel injected, spark ignition engine fueled by compressed natural gas,” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 31, pp. 383–389, Feb. 2019 [SCOPUS (ESCI), CiteScore 2017 = 3.79, Energy Engineering and Power Technology: 22 of 192, Q1].
-  Y.-L. T. Nguyen, T.-D. Nghiem, -T. Le, and N. D. Bui, “Development of the Typical Driving Cycle for Buses in Hanoi, Vietnam,” Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, Dec. 2018.(SCI, IF2017 = 1.742, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: 141 of 242, Q3).
- T. Hoang and M. T. Pham, “Influences of heating temperatures on physical properties, spray characteristics of bio-oils and fuel supply system of a conventional diesel engine,” International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 2231-2240–2240, Oct. 2018 (SCOPUS).
- L. Anh, V. N. Duy, H. K. Thi, and H. N. Xa, “Experimental Investigation on Establishing the HCCI Process Fueled by N-Heptane in a Direct Injection Diesel Engine at Different Compression Ratios,” Sustainability, vol. 10, no. 11, p. 3878, Oct. 2018 (IF2017 = 2.075, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: 120 of 214, Q2).
- T. Pham, A. T. Hoang, A. T. Le, A. R. M. S. Al-Tawaha, V. H. Dong, and V. V. Le, “Measurement and Prediction of the Density and Viscosity of Biodiesel Blends,” International Journal of Technology, vol. 9, no. 5, p. 1015, Oct. 2018. (SCOPUS)
-  A. T. Hoang and T. Le, “A review on deposit formation in the injector of diesel engines running on biodiesel,” Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, pp. 1–16, Sep. 2018 (IF2017 = 0.555, ENERGY & FUELS : 90 of 97, Q4).
- Duc-Khanh Nguyen, Anh-Tuan Le, Thu-Huong Tran Thi, and Ming-Hsun Wu, “A 1-D Numerical Analysis on the Control of HCCI Combustion in a CI Engine Through Exhaust Gas Recirculation,” Journal of the Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineers, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 179–186, Apr. 2018. (IF2017 = 0.112, ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL: 126 of 128, Q4)
- N. Duc and V. N. Duy, “Study on performance enhancement and emission reduction of used fuel-injected motorcycles using bi-fuel gasoline-LPG,” Energy for Sustainable Development, vol. 43, pp. 60–67, Apr. 2018. (IF2016 = 2.79, ENERGY & FUELS: 35 of 92, Q2)
- N. Duc, H. N. Tien, and V. N. Duy, “Performance enhancement and emission reduction of used motorcycles using flexible fuel technology,” Journal of the Energy Institute, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 145–152, Feb. 2018. (IF2016 = 3.204, ENERGY & FUELS: 25 of 97, Q2)
- N. Duc, H. N. Tien, and V. N. Duy, “A Study of Operating Characteristics of Old-Generation Diesel Engines Retrofitted with Turbochargers,” Arab J Sci Eng, pp. 1–10, Nov. 2017. (IF2016 = 0.865, MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES: 36 of 64, Q3)
- A. Tuan, N. T. Luong, and K. N. Ishihara, “Low-Temperature Catalytic Performance of Ni-Cu/Al2O3 Catalysts for Gasoline Reforming to Produce Hydrogen Applied in Spark Ignition Engines,” Catalysts, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 45, Mar. 2016. (IF2014 = 1.901, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICAL: 77 of 139, Q3)