Full name: Tuan Anh Nguyen
Date of birth: 1978
Position.: Lecturer, Dept. of Aeronautical and space Engineering, School of Transportation Engineering, Hanoi University of Science &Technology.
- Master 2004 Mechanical Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea.
- Engineer 2000 Aeronautical and Space Engineering, Hanoi University of Science & Technology, Vietnam
Fields of interest
- CFD software applied in fluid mechanics, heat transfer and thermodynamics.
- Combustion simulation of diesel engine.
- 2000-2002 Lecturer, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 2002-2004 Research Assistant, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea.
- 2004-2006 Lecturer, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 2006-2008 Research Assistant, RWTH-Aachen, Germany.
- 2008-2015 Research Assistant, University of Windsor, Canada.
- Fluid mechanics
- H. C. Lim, A. T. Nguyen, T. H. Kil, C. M. Lee and S. J. Lee “Wind engineering study on pollutant dispersion around an industrial complex” Proc. of WEIK (Wind Engineering Institute of Korea) Spring Symposium, Vol. 6 pp.163-167 (2003).
- A. T. Nguyen and S. J. Lee “Flow visualization and analysis of wake behind a sinusoidal cylinder” Proc. of the KSV (Korea Sociaty of Visualization) Fall meeting pp 31-34 (2003)
- Anh-Tuan, Nguyen and Sang-Joon Lee, “Experimental investigation on wake behind a sinusoidal cylinder” Proceeding of Tenth Asian Congress of Fluid Mechanics, May 2004, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- S.J. Lee and A.T. Nguyen, “Experimental investigation on wake behind a wavy cylinder having sinusoidal cross-sectional area variation”, Fluid Dynamics Research, Vol. 39, pp. 292-304, 2007 April. (http://efcl.postech.ac.kr/data/publication.asp)
- Srikanth Jonnalagedda, Anh-Tuan Nguyen, Biao Zhou*, and Andrzej Sobiesiak, “Numerical Studies on HCCI Engine Combustion” CFD Society of Canada 18th Conference, May, 2010.